Wednesday 8 August 2018

Persuading

Persuading

If I was prime minister I would let everybody In New Zealand  have three more days of and these are some opinions

* They should work for four or so days to earn money for the family and  then they have two or more days off to spend more time with their family.

* I think the people that go to work should work for four or so days because when they move around  there doing exercises and they don’t even know it .And they earn more money so when they have the two or more days off they can go have a  vacation

* when they sign up for a new job they can get use to there new job so they don’t mess up .

2 comments:

  1. Hi Daniel. I am Flynn. I go to karoro school greymouth. I like your opinions. You have lots of imformation. good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for replying Flynn I hope you have a great day

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.